Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to #MuslimProHajj Instagram Contest (the “Contest”) which is organized by Bitsmedia Pte Ltd (“the Organizer”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter.
By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees to fully abide by the Terms and Conditions stated below.
- The Contest will be officially posted on Muslim Pro’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page. It will commence on 19 July 2021 at 00:00 hours (GMT+8) and end on 25 July 2021 at 23:59 hours (GMT+8) (both dates inclusive) (the “Contest Period”). Only the entries submitted within this period will be accepted.
- By taking part in the Contest, all participants agree to be bound by: a) the Terms and Conditions; and b) prevailing Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Terms and Conditions of use, both of which may be amended from time to time, without notice.
- This Contest is open to all Muslim Pro app users globally except employees of Bitsmedia Pte Ltd as well as its affiliate and subsidiary companies, advertising/promotion agencies or other third parties involved in the design or conduct of this Contest, their respective sales representatives, distributors, retailers, and members of the households or immediate families. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render participants ineligible for participation. Bitsmedia Pte Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process. In such events, the participant shall not be notified of such disqualification.
- To participate in this Contest, participants must:
- Follow Muslim Pro’s Instagram profile @muslimproapp.
- Find the quiz clues posted on Muslim Pro’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts between 19 to 25 July 2021.
- Download our Muslim Pro app.
- Search for secret images in our ‘Hajj Journey’ and ‘Hajj & Umrah’-features.
- Screenshot the correct secret image based on the respective quiz clue.
- Post the secret image with the hashtag #HajjWithMuslimPro on Instagram only.
- Tag @muslimproapp.
- Tag 5 friends to encourage them to participate.
PRIZES AND SELECTION OF WINNERS
- 10 Winners will be selected randomly per day between 19 to 25 July 2021. Each winner will receive an Annual Subscription (1 Year) of our Muslim Pro app.
- Each participant is allowed to submit one (1) entry during the Contest Period and can only win one (1) prize.
- Winners will be notified within 48 hours via Direct Message (DM) on Instagram only, after the daily quiz clues have been posted on Muslim Pro’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. The Premium Subscription codes will be given via DM to the respective winners. Winners can redeem their Premium Subscription by visiting https://premium.muslimpro.com/ and typing in their code to enjoy the full benefits of our Muslim Pro app for an entire year.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. Bitsmedia Pte Ltd reserves the right to replace any prize with an item of similar value without prior notice.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Terms & Conditions including any variations, amendments or revisions made to the same by the Organizer at their absolute discretion without any requirement of prior notice.
- All entries will be the property of the Organizer and the Organizer reserves the right to use, or explore the entries for any purpose by any means at any time.
- In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act, by participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby expressly grant the Organizer, their affiliates and partners permission to use and process their personal data including (but not limited to) names, contact information and/or photographs for future advertising and publicity purposes in any media in connection with this Contest without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- By participating in the Contest, each participant releases and discharges the Organizer, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Contest, their parent company, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective directors, members, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”).
- The Organizer reserves their right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves their right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
- The Organizer and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Organizer reserve their right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice and/or reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organizer reserve their right to vary, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
- Contestants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of the Terms & Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Contest are governed by the laws of Singapore and all disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Organizer may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of the Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of the Terms and Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes awarded from this Contest.
- The Organizer is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.
- For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.